We are delighted to have strengthened our position in the Building Top 150 Consultants survey again this year, rising ten places to 48th overall and in the top 3 of those who specialise in quantity surveying as opposed to multidisciplinary firms. The Building Top 150 is an annual survey of the best UK consultancies, including leading architects, engineers and surveyors.
Gerard Cook, one of our Founding Partners, commented “We are naturally delighted to see our team’s hard work recognised as one of the very best consultancies in the UK and as playing our part in what Building describes as “upping the digital game” of the industry. We look forward to delivering another year of market-leading, client-focused service.”
Our highlights in numbers:
• 48th overall, up from 58th
• 1st surveyor with under 10 offices
• 3rd of those specialising in quantity surveying
• In the top 10 of firms with under 200 staff
• We have the 10th most chartered quantity surveyors of all firms
• 17th in the top 50 Surveyors, up from 19th
This announcement comes hot on the heels of our shortlisting for the Building Awards Surveyor of the Year for the 6th year in succession, having been 3 times winners thus far.