Refurbishment of an existing office building and 4 storey basement. The works include improving the quality of the existing building, increasing the office floorspace, and offering enhanced views overlooking Trafalgar Square, The Mall and St James’s park.
Key Project Features
- Retained existing structure and facades throughout with new structural floors, new cores introduced, and replacement of facades to meet the architectural intent.
- The scheme has been awarded BREEAM ‘Excellent’, WELL Core ‘Platinum’ and Net Zero Operational Carbon
Core Five Added Value
- Managing the design development and procurement of a highly complex office refurbishment project.
- Managed the costs from design concept to construction phase whilst adhering to programme in order to hit the Client’s key project completion dates.
- Finding opportunities to reduce cost whilst delivering a stand-out high class office in a highly prestigious location.