Category A and B office fit-out at R7, King’s Cross, a Duggan Morris designed mixed-use building. The proposed fit-out works were to provide New Look with new headquarters in this flagship development in order to support their future plans for growth and product development whilst providing staff with an improved working environment.
Key Project Features
- A dedicated staff and visitor reception area to the ground and mezzanine floors, with a new feature stair linking up to the first floor
- A largely open plan layout including the installation of a feature stair from L1-L7
- Construction of bespoke ‘range rooms’ within the open plan spaces, designed to enable temporary privacy when required, and flexibility for current and future technical design requirements between teams in terms of storage, display and product development requirements
- A large central café and bar on L7, supported by full catering kitchen, and a large flexible town hall arrangement to accommodate events including staff socials, conferences and catwalks
- Exposed services throughout, including chilled beams
Core Five Added Value
- By implementing and maintaining a value management process from the very start of the project, we ensured that the Client achieved and understood that the design aligned with their business objectives in terms of value and that we procured the project within budget.