Completed in Q4 2021, Amory Tower is a great example of how the incorporation Modern Methods Of Construction and project specific procurement strategies can drive success in the project delivery. We acted as Cost Consultant and Employer’s Agent.
Key Project Features
- Amory Tower is a 53 storey residential tower located on the Isle of Dogs.
- The project consists of 423 homes, including the provision of integrated on-site affordable homes
- The scheme utilised bathroom pods for the 90% of the units, reducing labour and wet trades on site during the construction period. This provided notable programme benefits, allowed the contractor to utilise the site area to maximum capacity for all other trades, and also improved QA.
Core Five Added Value
- Bespoke procurement strategy developed to meet client’s drivers. This included separate contracts for the demolition of the existing buildings, service diversion works, enabling piling works, a façade pre-construction services agreement, a main contract pre-construction services agreement and the main contract itself.
- Extensive residential tower benchmarking to drive costs and efficiencies throughout