25 Hours Hotel Copenhagen Indre By is a high-quality mixed-use destination featuring hospitality, retail and residential components. Located in central Copenhagen’s retail and tourist district, the scheme is adjacent to the Round Tower, one of Denmark’s most visited tourist attractions.
Key Project Features
- Refurbishment of 3 Listed Buildings, including an 18th century mansion and Copenhagen’s first steel framed building
- Underpinning to deepen basements
- Bespoke fit-out
Core Five Added Value
- Provided clear, consistent reporting on numerous project budgets to allow funders to understand the financial position of the development throughout the construction phase.
- Highlighted numerous value engineering options, totalling DKK 20M to support the Client in managing budgets.
- Supported the Client in achieving value by reviewing the Stage 2 tender return. We challenged multiple line items to ensure all works had been captured and no unnecessary risk had been incorporated.