Devonshire Row, at Pan Pacific’s One Bishopsgate Plaza in the heart of the City of London, is the refurbishment of a listed row of Victorian houses to provide a new high end cocktail bar known as Silverleaf, Category A office space, and retail space.
Silverleaf, with a fit out designed by Tom Dixon, was “inspired by naturalism and the elements” and features a smaller private events space as well as the main bar. Silverleaf will focus on rare spirits and unique mixes, coupled with the luxury hotel’s renowned five star hospitality.
We provided Cost Consultant and Employer’s Agent services on Silverleaf and the other fit out works within Devonshire Row and the hotel amenity space, as well as Project Management support to UOL as part of the wider One Bishopsgate Plaza development.
Key Project Features
- High end fit out for luxury cocktail bar
- Luxury Tom Dixon fit out including blackened steel, leather, marble finishes with brass whisky feature display
- Working within existing building
- Part of wider One Bishopsgate Plaza development including 237 key 5 star hotel and 160 private apartments
Core Five Added Value
- Wide experience of luxury finishes allowed accurate early costings to support realisation of design concept
- Employer’s Agent role to administer contract and protect Client’s interests