Kindred House is a new build residential tower comprising of 24 floors in the heart of Croydon’s Old Town. In total there are 128 apartments, consisting of 68 open market apartments and 60 affordable / intermediate apartments. The project reached Practical Completion in February 2023.
Key Project Features
- Cladding design is handset brick to all floors.
- The groundworks revealed remains of Prehistoric, early Post-medieval and 19th Century housing.
- A whole new renovation of the external highways.
- All apartments have winter gardens, and there’s a shared roof terrace with views in all directions and on the ground and first floor there will be new commercial spaces available.
Core Five Added Value
- Core Fives appointment commenced post contract on both Quantity Surveying and Employer’s Agent roles. Using our extensive experience in residential schemes, we incorporated several best practice procedures and processes which invigorated the cost control and management of the contract to keep the Client’s objectives on track.