A new modern high quality fit out within a multi-tenanted listed building overlooking Finsbury Circus. The new scheme at Park House is across three floors and was constructed from shell and core.
Key Project Features
- New Category A and B fit out
- Two stage procurement route to deliver fast track programme (10 months inception to completion)
- Heavy cellularised design with acoustic rated glazed partitions and doors
- High quality furniture solution
- Large main reception with adjacent business lounge
- Substantial client meeting suite with state of the art audio visual installation
- Large break out / tea-point areas with bespoke joinery
Core Five Added Value
- Core five utilised a hybrid procurement approach to drive an eight week saving to the overall programme, thus ensuring the client relocated ahead of their existing lease break.
- Robust cost control ensured the final account was agreed four weeks prior to Practical Completion.
- Detailed cost planning through the design stages enabled careful monitoring and management of costs at each stage, which delivered the project 2% below budget.
- Our utilisation of extensive benchmarking and rates library ensured best value was achieved in the second stage of tendering.
- Successful delivery and knowledge of the fit out resulted in the appointment of three additional projects for the client.
- Negotiated a significant landlord contribution using our expert services knowledge/experience to rectify base build defects