A stunning new fit out to house three different businesses under one roof at 100 Liverpool Street, a new landmark refurbishment which was certified as the Smartest building in Europe when completed. The fit out for SMBC encompasses three floors of high quality fit out from shell and core to include a trading floor, wellbeing suite, a feature tiered town hall staircase for events, client meeting suite and various catering offers.
The fit out has made use of the Smart enabled infrastructure with the installation of further Smart technologies to improve operational efficiency and user experience.
Key Project Features
- Critical infrastructure installation to provide resilience to support business operations
- High quality fit out encompassing bespoke joinery, glazed partitions and finishes.
- Consolidation Centre adopted for deliveries to limit waste and emissions.
- Constructed and delivered through the pandemic with designs altered to suit.
- State of the art AV and security installations
Core Five Added Value
- Robust change control process ensured the final account was agreed prior to Practical Completion
- Working alongside the main contractor, the designs and the supply chain was ‘stress tested’ prior to start on site to mitigate any risks / premiums to the proposed designs and pandemic conditions
- MEPH expert advice ensured the introduction of new Smart technologies with minimal cost premiums and through close liaison with the Smart consultant
- Contract sum agreed with less than two per cent provisional sums.