Mill View is an attractive new housing development that will provide 758 high quality new homes to the Bedfordshire area, split over 10 individual housing plots. Sitting alongside the homes will be a new country park including new play areas and trail that run through the site for both the local community and new tenants. The team will deliver the new necessary infrastructure including the Section 278 works.
Key Project Features
- Build to rent housing units.
- Large play areas and football pitches.
- Providing new cycle lanes to the country park better connecting the local area.
- A new amenity space to be provided to the Country Park for visitors to the area.
- Cycle and car parking areas provided to encourage visitors to the new Country Park.
Core Five Added Value
- Detailed review of the architects housing proposals to achieve the Clients target budget
- Providing a detailed list of value engineering for the Clients and Architects review and incorporation into the design.
- Continually reviewing the design proposals provided by the design team to monitor the changing design against the Clients budget.