The Acre, on behalf of Northwood Investors LLC and Platform, is an original Richard Seifert building being refurbished and transformed into a modern, mixed-use, office and retail development.
The scheme, for which we are providing Cost Consultancy and Employer’s Agent services, retains 80% of the existing building structure, and has a bespoke sustainability plan based around the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
What Makes The Acre Sustainable
- The Acre is a mixed-use development comprising 12 storey blocks and 2 basement levels. It retains 80% of the existing building structure.
- Operational energy is reduced by 70% thanks to measures such as Artus FCUs, which use 50% less power and have a slimmer profile. A smart platform allows for real time analysis of energy usage.
- The bespoke sustainability plan is based around the United Nations sustainable development goals.
- Extensive openable windows allow for fresh air ventilation.
- Achieves LETI 2030 Embodied Carbon Targets