We have thoroughly enjoyed reflecting on some of our challenging and rewarding projects, whilst sharing an insight into our fantastic Birmingham team responsible for delivering them!
Birmingham in the Spotlight has showcased the a selection of the teams current projects, highlighting challenges, solutions, and where we have added value;
- Present Made for Eddington – 373 Build to Rent home in North West Cambridge
- 54 Hagley Road – c.13,000 ft2 Cat B office refurbishment in Birmingham
- Coventry University – c.20,000ft2 Institute for Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering facility on behalf of the University
- Former Matalan Site – 143 Shared Ownership and Affordable Rent apartments on behalf of the Guinness Partnership in Stevenage
- Becketwell Performance Venue – 3,500 capacity multi-purpose performance venue in Derby
- 6 Brindley Place – 40,000ft2 Cat B office refurbishment in Birmingham.
The key aim for our Birmingham office was to continue offering great services to great Clients in the regions and “to be the best as what we do, wherever we do it”. We are delighted to see this happening as we continue building upon our existing relationships with Clients via our London office as well as developing new ones with local developers and industry peers.
Birmingham in the Spotlight has showcased a selection of the team’s current projects, highlighting challenges, solutions, and where we have added value.
It has been an incredible journey so far and we are looking forward to where the next few years takes us. Birmingham is an amazing city with a bright future and fantastic ambition. We are building a truly great team with the same mindset to help the city and the region deliver on it.
Watch this space…